home about elsewhere contact

1.03.2013

the new year, the new me, the new mission, the new name


( photo credit to Carlotta )
    The new year! (as in 2013) will be full of what I make it. I want to leave my foot print on this earth. I don't want to be just another kid wandering this world with my head cut off. I want to leave my own little funny, quirky, and crazy twist on it! I want God to use me in any way possible or as needed. This year should be full of excitement, passion, and fun!
    
      The new me! I remember when all I wanted was to be like everyone else and not focusing on being me, not being the hands and feet of God! The new me is ready to use my gifts to to the fullest and to be a light to those in the darkness. I'm ready to be the light! I'm ready to laugh, and to have fun with friends. I'm ready to cry and be there for friends!  I'm ready for it to be a bow tie and suspender day everyday!!!

     The new mission! In August 2012 my little business took off and lets just say it basically paid for my trip to Uganda... I will be leaving  in 13 days. I have a heart for that country and in 13 days I'll be going back!!! I'll be changing diapers, running in the streets with kids, singing and dancing for Jesus, and sharing Gods word! And I can't wait!!! My new mission when I get back to the states will be adoption! I'm going to be offering everyone in the greater Tulsa area free shoots for newly adopted kids! I can't wait!   

     The new name! The new name is what this blog will be about me / family / friends and my photography. I hope y'all enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Louie, this sounds like a fabulous start to a great 2013! Thanks so much for linking up this week!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

find